Monday, May 14, 2012

philadelphia weekend

This weekend T and I went to Philadelphia for T's friend's master's graduation from UPenn and Mother's Day.  After a 5.5 hour drive filled with traffic (yuck) we arrived and immediately went to sleep (exciting, I know!) Right upon waking (made obvious by my half-closed eyes in the picture) I slipped my new white summer dress on with a short-sleeve navy cardigan with my brown summer wedges for the early graduation brunch.

  

As the 4-hour graduation ceremony approached the half-way point, T began to fade...

  



After the graduation ceremony we headed over to the Phillies game (where they lost...).

 

  After the baseball game we returned to the house where I found this gem of little T with his "sound-effect" face:


Too....good.

On Mother's Day I called my Meim (obviously), and then went off to a brunch of frittata, fruit salad, assorted pastries and prosecco. Soon after the relaxing brunch we headed out to complete tourist-y events. First (and only) stop: the Liberty Bell and the site of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.


After a quick visit, T and I hopped back into the car for the 7.5 hour drive (with traffic) home. Now I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend at the end of this week!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment