Friday, May 4, 2012

grilled steak with curry mustard sauce and asparagus

Eek, it's been a while...

Just a quick one before horror movie night with popcorn and the lights off.

This week's main dinner was a delicious grilled steak (T's job) with my own curry-mustard sauce along with some grilled asparagus (my jobs!).


Asparagus is one of my favorite veggies, and although Spring is not my favorite season, it does bring my long green friends back to me fresh for a small window of time!! 

Unfortunately I was a terrible blogger this past weekend and forgot to take pictures of our dinner at 80 Thoreau. Not too worried though, I'm sure I will be back within the next 2 months...especially for one of their "tonic & gins" with their house-made gin. 

Tomorrow T and I will celebrate our 5-year anniversary at Clio, where I will hopefully remember to document the culinary experience...as well as some of my Loubies!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment