Monday, August 27, 2012

simple weekend recap: edition 5

This past weekend T, Erin, & I went to the lake to celebrate T's 26th birthday and go to our yearly day at the Saratoga Race Track to see the horses.



After a late night of driving & a late morning of sleeping, I woke to have some of my meim's home-made potato & cheese pierogis.

 
 
 

After a day of relaxation...


We headed out to dinner followed by an evening of family portraits (of which, Erin obviously got bored within 3 pictures) & basketball!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

After our big work out, we relaxed by the lake while T's birthday cake thawed out!

 
 
 
 
 The next day, we went to the track where I stuck to my regular bets of $1 to show on the gray horses, the long-shots, and the names that stick out. Unfortunately, as usual, I walked away -$5. Dang. We headed home to grill and relax before heading home.

 
 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment