Thursday, July 12, 2012

chocolate covered gummy bears

One of my new favorite candy snacks are chocolate gummy bears! A friend opened my world when she told me to just try them. I did...and ever since I've found a new gummy chocolately love!

The other day at work I searched high and low for chocolate covered gummy bears...I checked whole foods...I checked cvs (pronounced ki-vis)...I checked everywhere...to no avail.

So what's a girl ta do...I made my own!!!


Ingredients:
2 packages of small gummy bears
1 large bar of baking chocolate of choice
1/4 cup milk

Directions:
1. Separate gummy bears to make sure they are individualized (not really grammatically correct). Chop up chocolate into smaller chunks and melt with 1/4 cup of milk in order to make smooth and melted.


 

2. Pour melted chocolate over gummy bears and stir to coat.
 

3. Spread out on parchment covered cookie sheet and put in fridge until hard and chilled.
 

 
   
Enjoy the hard chewiness and the perfect marriage of sweetness that will keep you busy and happy! Nom nom!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment