Monday, June 11, 2012

crab dip and grilled steak

This weekend was a busy one, but I managed to fill it with food (per usual). Saturday brunch at the bakery...


Then went out to a bridal shower and returned home to blooming flowers and homemade pasta salad...
 

Sunday after brunch of a bagel brunch boat (recipe here), a bunch of errands, and outside work, a warm crab dip hit the spot. Recipe here.


After marinating the steak (with a ginger, garlic, lemongrass, worcestershire and soy sauce marinade) we grilled it and served it with delicious garlic basil corn...and finished it off with some unbelievable pistachio ice cream from down the street! Erin also obviously enjoyed the beautiful weather!




Tomorrow my meim comes to keep me company will T travels for work again. I'm planning to make my favorite chicken pot pie for a welcome dinner! Yum!

 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment