Tuesday, January 8, 2013

brunch at tremont 647

I love brunch...I think most people like brunch, or at least I hope so because I see nothing to fault it. Saved for the weekend, filled with the most unhealthy of tasty dishes, and paired with their own line of cocktails, brunch is the epitome of good food & drink. Saturday morning (aka noon) I headed out to Tremont 647 with a friend to catch up. Located in the South End, Tremont 647 serves up a fun pajama brunch on both days of the weekend, along with $2 taco Tuesdays, oh right...and dinner every other night of the week! Casual, inexpensive, relaxed, and super friendly, Tremont 647 is definitely a place I will return.


We headed in for brunch and were seated immediately. Back we went past the bar full of jovial brunchers, the open kitchen with smiling chefs, and the waiters in pajamas to our seats.


Although the restaurant was filled we were able to sit, eat, and pay all within 40 minutes and weren't even rushed! If neither of us had plans following we could've stayed, but instead it was more of a power brunch. We took longer to decide what to order than even eat...as there are so many delicious looking brunch items!

I went with the Plain Jane Scramble with crispy bacon, hash browns, and grilled sourdough along with an iced vanilla bean coffee with cinnamon.
 

My friend went with the banana french toast with homemade nutella....mmmmmmm.
 

Now one of my top 3 go-to recommended brunch spots in Boston, I will definitely be back for dinner soon!

Tremont 647 on Urbanspoon
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment